|C1||X Small||16 – 20 cm|
|1||Small||21 – 25 cm|
|2||Medium||26 – 30 cm|
|3||Large||31 – 35 cm|
|4||X Large||36 – 40 cm|
|5||2X Large||41 – 45 cm|
If necessary, made to order sizes are available – contact us for further information.
If you are currently wearing a PICCsox® given to you by one of our hospital partners, the size label is located inside the PICCsox®.
PICCsox® are medical armbands designed to hold in position, cover and protect PICC (peripherally inserted central catheter) placed in a patient’s arm. PICCsox® are worn as an outside garment to protect the PICC from dislodgement or accidental removal. Dislodgement is one of the most frequent issues associated with PICC’s which often causes patients to be re-admitted to hospital for re-insertion of the device.
PICCsox®, made from a bamboo blend, assist in holding the PICC in position. They also protect the sterile dressing by providing a hypoallergenic barrier, helping protect against harmful germs and ensuring the area stays dry and clean. PICC Line Cover Protectors protects and covers your PICC Line and helps prevent pulling and/or displacement.
- Multiple sizes
- Bamboo blend
- Latex free
- Easy to wear
- Suitable for overnight wear
- Mesh window for visibility
- Easy care
- Durable and reusable
- Comfortable design
- Australian owned
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Ensure the PICCsox® is placed over the PICC with the netting (window) covering the PICC dressing & central to the PICC.
- Fit should be snug but not too tight. Select the correct sizing so as to easily fit 2 fingers under the PICCsox® without excessive pressure. (6 stock sizes available, see size guide).
- Two or three PICCsox® should be used in rotation per patient.
- Discard and replace the PICCsox® if it becomes soiled or damaged.
- If any redness, pain, skin irritation or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician or health professional immediately.