Simplified care instructions for your PICCsox ® PICC line covers:
- Wash daily.
- Do not dry clean.
- Gentle machine wash with warm water.
- No bleach.
- Rinse well.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Hang dry.
- Non-iron fabric.
Thorough care instructions for your PICCsox ® PICC line cover:
- We recommend that each PICCsox ® is changed and washed daily. Two or three PICC line covers should be used in rotation per person.
- Hand wash or machine wash your PICC line covers on a gentle cycle with mild detergent and immediately remove from washing to drip dry (recommended).
- Do not use any detergent containing bleach. Chlorine bleaching will destroy the natural properties of the fabric and cause yellowing or staining of your PICC line cover.
- PICCsox ® fabric, with the benefit of Silpure, maintains its antimicrobial and hypoallergenic properties across multiple washes in cold to warm water (up to 40 Celsius).
- If hand washing, rinse well to prevent staining due to left over soap residue which can also irritate the skin.
- Please see care instruction label on in inside of each PICCsox ® PICC line cover.
- If any redness, pain or swelling occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician or healthcare professional immediately.